Multiply Your Good: Information + Rules!
Every single person has the power to do good + we can do more good together!
To help multiply the good in the world, we’re teaming up with Zappos (and some of our other favorite partners!) and inviting you to celebrate your ability to make a difference this holiday season by giving back to the nonprofit organizations that make your community a kinder, braver place.
The Challenge: Between November 13th (World Kindness Day!) and December 21st, do an act of good by volunteering or donating to a nonprofit in your community. For every act of good you pledge – and tell us about it through the form below! – we’ll match it by performing an act of good for one of our amazing nonprofit partners.
Remembering that you have the capacity to make a difference feels pretty amazing, but – as an extra incentive – we’ll choose one participant (and their guest) to join us in Las Vegas to do good with Team BTWF at a day of service and to check out Lady Gaga’s new show!
- Pick a Nonprofit + How You’ll Help: Choose an organization that’s doing good and decide how you can help them – give your time, give your money, or give your gently used items. Everyone has the power to do something! Here are some tips to get you started.
- Take the Pledge: Use the form below to tell us which organization you plan to support and how you’ll do it. Want to do more than one good deed? Just fill out the same form for each act of good you pledge to perform – and, remember, we’ll match every single one you tell us about (and every pledge enters you for the drawing for the trip to Las Vegas)!
- Share About It: Tell us how it goes – and invite others to join you! – by sharing on social media. Make sure to include the hashtag #MultiplyYourGood and tag @btwfoundation on Twitter and Instagram.
Pro Tip from Our Partners at Zappos
One way you can #MultiplyYourGood is through the amazing Zappos for Good program! You can donate new or secondhand school supplies – including shoes – to one of Zappos’ charitable partners and they will cover your shipping costs!
- In order to be eligible for the drawing, participants must:
- Be residents of the United States and at least 15 years old. Those under the age of 18 must have the permission of their parent or guardian.
- Take the pledge above. Each pledge submission serves as one entry for the drawing.
- Post about the Challenge on Twitter or Instagram tagging @btwfoundation and using the hashtag #MultiplyYourGood between November 13th and December 21st, 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random from everyone who has taken the pledge between 9:00 am EST on November 13, 2018 and 11:59 pm EST on December 21, 2018.
- If you are selected as the winner, you will be asked to submit proof that you completed the act of good you pledged to perform – such as a receipt or confirmation from the nonprofit – as well as proof that you posted on social media in accordance with the rules above, between 9:00 am EST on November 13, 2018 and 11:59 pm EST on December 21, 2018.
- Born This Way Foundation will cover the following costs for the winner and their guest: transportation to and from Last Vegas, one hotel room for one night, and two tickets to a Lady Gaga show. Any additional expenses incurred will not be covered.