UPDATE 4/13/16 – Kindness Cake Submissions!
Thanks for your interest in participating in our Kindness Cake Bake Off! Due to the amount of submissions we received, we are unable to share every submission for voting. Our team worked hard to make sure that as many submissions as possible were shared with the community, and we cannot wait to get your votes! Look back at our Kindness Cake Bake Off page for more updates!
Rules for Kindness Cake Bake Off
- Each participant may only submit one entry per category, Recipe and Design. You many not submit more than one recipe and you may not submit more than one design.
- Submissions that do not meet the listed criteria will not be considered.
- Please limit your entries to cupcakes or small cakes. Please no multi-tiered cakes.
- Contestants must be 13 years old or older to enter.
- Please submit a photo and/or video of you baking or talking about your cake or cupcake.
- Each recipe or design must incorporate ways to be kind or spread kindness in your schools or communities.
- Have fun and be creative!
Can I submit more than one recipe or more than one design?
- We would like to limit participants to only submit one recipe and/or one design. You cannot submit two recipes or two decoration designs.
When do the recipes and designs have to be submitted by?
- Please have all entries submitted by April 11th by 11:59 PM EDT.
Why do I have to submit a photo or video?
- We want to have photos and videos of you creating your kindness cake to showcase your amazing work. Your photos or video may be shared on social media as well.
Can I submit a cake or only cupcakes? What about another type of baked good?
- You can create cupcakes or a cake but we ask you to please limit it to a small one tiered cake, to ensure that the winning cake or cupcake can be recreated by Chef Travis.
When will the winner be announced?
- The winners for each category, Recipe and Design, will be announced on April 28th.
How old do you have to be to participate?
- We want everyone to be a part of this movement! Unfortunately, we cannot accept submissions from those under 13. You must be at least 13 or older to enter the contest. But, even if you can’t enter, we invite everyone to follow along with the Kindness Cake Bake Off online and on social media with #BeKindBakeOn.
I submitted a recipe/design, why don’t I see it on the website for voting?
- Only complete submissions that were sent through the website were considered for this competition. If you feel as though your recipe or design met the criteria but is not available for voting, please email us at: email@example.com with “Kindness Cake Submission Question” in the subject line.